What does iShred do?
iShred specialises in mobile onsite shredding and the recycling of shredded material.
- iShred provides the following services:
- we place sealed and secure containers at key points in and around your offices,
- we provide for the onsite shredding of confidential documents using our mobile shredding units,
- the shredder processes about 10kg per minute and is powerful enough to handle binders, staples and binder clips,
- the shredded paper is taken to a reputable recycler for processing and is converted into tissue paper,
- we issue a certificate of destruction,
- our quick turnaround times offer added convenience,
- we gladly enter into confidentiality agreements with our clients.
How to ensure that the shredded material may be recycled:
To ensure you you get best results, please do not place the following items into the secure shredding containers:
- Brown paper
- Brown dividers
- Chip packets, sweet papers etc
- Any other non-paper products
The final shredded material may only be recycled if it is free of the items listed above.
For large-scale shredding tasks, for example the clearing out of an archive, we utilise the services of our sister company, SHREDMASTER, who specialise in full off-site confidential shredding, destruction and recycling.
SHREDMASTER’S contact details are the same as those for iShred.